Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction texte/ quotidien

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction texte/ quotidien
Message de clocloanglais39 posté le 19-10-2024 à 19:54:01 (S | E | F)
Hello ,

Today, I went to see my brother, and my niece who is 4 months. I brought him a tree which my neighbor gave me . We speaked, and we played guitar.
Next, my sister in law and my nephew came. I played with an inflatable balloon, and a little train with him.
My brother proposed me eat with them.
After, I left and I went to buy chicory and food supplement.
When I came home, I read my naturopathy class, I learned English , and I eat.

Now, I going to practise sport, do streching, practise cardiac coherence, make sing a Tibetan bowl, smell an essential oil and massage me with homemade tiger balm.
After, I will look TV and before sleep I will read. I started a book of Thilliez. I didn't know and at the moment I like it.

This wednesday, I will to work on the market to sell poultry.
And this week, I would like register me at gym.

I think I will write from time to time in English to improve myself and be able speak about daily life fluently.

I thank you in advance people who will help me

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-10-2024 21:59
ERREUR DE FORUM.

Réponse : Correction texte/ quotidien de gerold, postée le 20-10-2024 à 11:26:59 (S | E)
Hello

Today, I went to see my brother and my niece who is 4 months old. I brought him a tree which my neighbor gave me . We speaked, spoke (c'est un verbe irrégulier) and we played guitar.
Next, my sister in law and my nephew came. I played with an inflatable balloon and a little train with him.
My brother proposed me to eat with them.
After that, I left and I went to buy chicory and food supplement.
When I came home, I read my naturopathy class, I learned some English , and I eat ate (verbe irrégulier au passé).

Now, I am going to practise sport, do streching, practise cardiac coherence, make sing a Tibetan bowl sing (faire chanter un bol tibétain ? Peut-être a Tibetan owl : une chouette tibétaine), smell an essential oil and massage me myself (pronom réfléchi = moi-même) with homemade tiger balm.
After that, I will look TV and before sleeping I will read. I started a book of by Thilliez. I didn't know it and at the moment I like it.

This Wednesday (les noms des jours et des mois prennent une majuscule en anglais), I will to work on the market to sell poultry.
And this week, I would like to register me at for the gym.

I think I will write from time to time in English to improve myself and be able to speak about daily life fluently.

Réponse : Correction texte/ quotidien de clocloanglais39, postée le 20-10-2024 à 13:01:23 (S | E)
Je vous remercie infiniment pour l'aide.
Je prends note de toutes ces corrections constructives. Merci et belle journée à vous 😊🌸

Réponse : Correction texte/ quotidien de gerondif, postée le 20-10-2024 à 14:06:40 (S | E)
Bonjour
Quelques pistes supplémentaires.
I brought him a tree which my neighbor gave ( had given to me, antériorité) we played the guitar.
Next,( plutôt then,) my sister in law and my nephew came.
My brother proposed to me to eat with them.
After that, I left and I went to buy chicory and food supplementS.
Stretching.
I will watch TV.
to look, c'est observer l'apparence d'un objet ou de quelqu'un: Lok at my new TV set ! Oui, mais il est peut-être éteint, on vous demande d'admirer l'appareil, pas l'émission.
to watch signifiant surveiller les mouvements de : I am watching a film pon TV, I am watching TV signifie que vous regardez les actions des héros du film.
Le bol tibétain c'est bien ce bol qui capte les énergies des gens en yoga et entre en résonance ?

I would like to register me at ( supprimer me et at) for the gym-class.

I think I will write from time to time in English to improve myself ( to improve tout seul ou to improve my English)

Votre phrase and before sleep I will read. I started a book of Thilliez. I didn't know and at the moment I like it. fait vraiment français traduit, pensée française passée en anglais. I will read par exemple sans complément fait très sec. j'aurais dit : Once in bed, before going to sleep, I'll enjoy a few pages from a thriller by Thilliez I have just started reading. I had never read anything by him and so far, I like it.

Réponse : Correction texte/ quotidien de gerold, postée le 20-10-2024 à 16:13:35 (S | E)
C'était donc bien un bol, bowl et pas owl. J'ai appris quelque chose.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux